• 7 markets (NY, LA, Chicago, DC, Boston, Miami & SF)
• Demo: 25-42 yrs old affluent influencers
• National audience of over 75,000 supporters
• Produces over 400 events a year, programming includes:
• Film Screening Series with New York Film Critics
• Salon Talk Series of Thought Leaders
• Contemporary Art Gallery Reception Series
• Fashion Events during NYFW, LAFW & Miami Swimweek
• Reception at SXSW Interactive & Film Festival
• IVY Holiday Galas in all 7 markets
• Sponsorship opportunities at both IVY’s East Coast Summer Camp and West Coast Summer Camp.
This fast growing social & cultural organization caters to sophisticated affluent next generation leaders working in all disciplines. IVY provides an excellent opportunity for brands interested in reaching & engaging these hard-to-reach consumers through both events and a growing online & social media platform. Their national & regional media partnerships also amplify their programs.
Programming includes art gallery receptions (28/year), film screenings (20+/year), thought leader salon talks (28/year), trips, and custom programs such as the IVY Innovator Program presented by Cadillac.
Watch a short video from IVY Innovator Film Awards presented by Cadillac.
- The Path’s community is start-up founders and CEOs and people in film, fashion and publishing. They are writers, creatives, actors and business leaders —influencers seeking to become a better, healthier version of themselves.
The Path hosts meditation sessions each week in beautiful NYC spaces and teaches proven meditation techniques that are accessible to modern audiences; with experienced and inspiring teachers. The Path is building a vibrant community of meditators to bring people into, and support, a daily meditation practice that’s right for them.
The Path partners with brands such as Zico —with them, The Path hosted a meditation session with Jessica Alba as part of a press event for magazine editors. The Path also has a presence at national events, such as SXSW where The Path led a meditation session with Samsung.
6th Anniversary Silver & Gold Winter Party to benefit the Roots & Wings Foundation
The 6th Anniversary Silver & Gold Winter Party, to benefit the Roots & Wings Foundation, will take place on Saturday, January 7, 2017 from 10pm-2am at the Bowery Hotel in NYC.
Tickets include 4 hrs of complimentary cocktails, prosecco, wine & beer, at one of the city’s most beautiful venues with sounds by DJ Kris Muniz.
Roots & Wings is a nonprofit global development fund headquartered in New York City. With an integrated approach, we bring social empowerment and economic development to overlooked and impoverished regions of the world.
We form partnerships among civic and business leaders to bring local businesses to scale, creating long-term local employment, generating goods and services needed locally, and investing in deeply needed social supports. With Roots & Wings, these communities become stronger and more resilient.
We have program sites in Cameroon, Kyrgyzstan, and Punjab, India, and we’re growing.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Syndicate-5 works with several organizations that produce a variety of cultural programs. There is the ability to partner with such an organization with a program in a single vertical or market, or across multiple disciplines and regions.