- This event has passed.
Affordable Art Fair
Sep 7 - Sep 10
• Expected attendance: 18,000
• Attendees: 65% are between 30-60 yrs old, high proportion of established and young professionals
• 40% of visitors report earning over $100,000 annually
• 60% female; 40% male
• Urban dwellers; 80% of visitors live within an hour of the fair location
• 80% are existing art buyers and 20% are first-time buyers
The concept is simple, yet unique: an inspiring and friendly atmosphere in which you can find thousands of original paintings, prints, sculptures and photographs all under one roof, ranging from $100-$10,000, with more than half of the works priced under $5,000.
Watch a video below from the Fair and see the stylish and desirable consumer audience this fair attracts. Here is a video showing why you should be a partner of the fair.
There are two New York editions of the Fair, Spring & Fall 2017, so you can partner for one or both. The fair is also owned by the same company that runs the Pulse New York and Pulse Miami Beach fairs, so there is often the ability to partner across all 4 fairs for consistent and cost-efficient alignment.
For more information, contact: [email protected]