Caravan Stylist Studio
Jan 15 - Dec 15
- Actors from Orange is the New Black, House of Cards, The Americans, The Affair, Jane the Virgin & Gotham visited
- Over 150 select beauty editors & bloggers organize private appointments to get styled with our beauty services
- Over 500 influencers have attended Caravan Stylist Studio events
- Over 125 dedicated and syndicated blog posts about our brand partners on www.caravanstyliststudio.com have been generated
- Upcoming events include: TV Upfront Week (May 11-14) which draws talent from Empire, Jane the Virgin, Orange is the new Black, Gotham, Vampire Diaries, Chicago Fire, Shameless & More; Blogger Events and NY Fashion Week show.
- Located at the GREGORY HOTEL in the center of NYC (42 West 35th Street)
Caravan Stylist Studio is an innovative wardrobe and beauty studio that pairs actresses, tastemakers, editors, bloggers and media influencers with fashion designers and beauty brands. It is open daily throughout the year by appointment and also hosts special events around programs like the upcoming TV Upfronts.
Each week, Claudine DeSola, owner of Caravan, partners with designers to select clothing and accessories for Caravan’s guests. In addition, a full-time beauty expert provides clients with a host of other complimentary beauty services utilizing its category exclusive brand partners products.
Caravan Stylist Studio is an excellent way to directly engage with these key influencers in an intimate setting where they can get to really know your brand and products. This past year, guests consistently communicated directly with millions of consumers via Twitter, Instagram, and blogs – about the brands they experienced and loved at the Studio.
Click here to see some photos from recent shoots tied to the Studio. Read about Caravan Stylist Studios in Instyle, Women’s Wear Daily, Beauty World News, The Daily and examples of the bloggers who frequent the venue including Wanderlust in the City, Socially Superlative and Manhattan with a Twist.
Watch a quick video about the Studio (from last year’s venue).