Hamptons International Film Festival
Oct 5 - Oct 9
• 20,000+ festival attendees
• 64% have an annual income of $250,000+
• 75% drive a luxury vehicle
• 50% have two or more homes
• 82% spend $50,000+ per year on fashion & accessories (premium buys include electronics & beauty products)
• 82% are professional/managerial with at least one college degree
• 71% travel internationally at least once per year
• 94% dine out at least once per week
The Hamptons International Film Festival (HIFF) will be celebrating it’s 25th Anniversary in 2017. The Festival was founded to provide a forum for independent filmmakers from around the world to express their vision. The Film Festival is held for five days in mid-October in theater venues across the South Fork and attracts roughly 30,000 visitors annually. In 2015, 41 countries were represented in the slate of 139 films, with an awards package worth over $200,000.
HIFF maintains a presence year-round with an annual Screenwriters’ Lab, “SummerDocs Series” presented by ALEC BALDWIN, and up and coming feature and retrospective screenings out east and in the city. HIFF also produces student filmmaking workshops each summer out east and in NYC.
This year, in honor of HIFF’s 25th anniversary, a new screening series called “25 Years: 25 Films” will be taking place from Feb 17 – Oct 29. Learn more about the program here.
The festival has premiered Oscar contending films in recent years including Birdman, Spotlight, 12 Years A Slave, Carol, The Artist, Argo, The King’s Speech, The Imitation Game, Wild, Silver Linings Playbook and Slumdog Millionaire.
To provide ongoing presence in this high net worth region, there is the ability to partner with the Festival from June – October, or just for the Festival or an individual Summer Program.
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org