Pulse Art Miami Beach
Nov 30 - Dec 3
• Attendance of 20,000
• 50,000 sq. ft. of ocean-side property (two custom-designed tents)
• Steps from Eden Roc Hotel, Fontainebleau & SoHo Beach House
• Over 80 international galleries and more than 300 artists exhibited
• Has showcased artists including Laurie Anderson, Chuck Close, Invader, Richard Prince, Retna, Cindy Sherman, David La Chappelle & Takashi Murakami
• 52% of guests reported an annual income of $150,000+
Founded in 2005, PULSE Contemporary Art Fair is an established part of the annual art calendar with editions in Miami Beach and New York. The fair is recognized for providing its international community of emerging and established galleries with a dynamic platform for connecting with a global audience. PULSE offers visitors an engaging environment in which to discover and collect the most compelling contemporary art being produced today.
PULSE Miami Beach welcomes galleries from three continents, with over 85% presenting three artists or fewer. Over a quarter of the fair is comprised of first-time exhibitors and nearly half participated in last year’s Miami edition.
Ability to partner on one or both of Pulse’s bi-coastal fairs. Ramsey Fairs, which owns Pulse, also owns the Affordable Art Fairs (twice a year in NYC and international locations), so there is the ability to easily work with both sets of fairs to reach a very large target audience.
For more information, contact: [email protected]